Vision, Mission and Purpose
Our Vision: South Sudanese Communities living Christ-centred lives.
Our Mission: To evangelize, transform and empower South Sudanese Communities to live Christ-centred lives.
Our purposes are exclusively for the evangelization and the teaching of the Gospel through music, dance and drama; public seminars; and lectures as set forth in our Objectives and reflected in our Statement of Faith. In pursuing such purposes, we shall not act so as to impair our eligibility as a faith-based organization in South Sudan.
Our objectives are:
- To preach the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all people beginning in South Sudan to the ends of the world;
- To teach our members and believers the word of God as written in the Holy Scriptures;
- To establish, Christian Centres and music training schools in South Sudan and in all areas of our operations;
- To advocate for abstinence from sex till marriage, and remaining faithful in marriage as a tool of fighting and eliminating HIV/AIDS in South Sudan and in all areas of our operations.
- To advocate for and engage in large food production as means of eliminating hunger as well as maintaining food security.
- To take care of orphaned children in South Sudan and other areas of our operations;
- To undertake poverty eradication and poverty elimination programmes in South Sudan and all other areas of our operations;
- To raise funds from donors and well-wishers towards the attainment of our objectives and goals;
- To enter into partnership or a joint venture with any person towards achieving the goals and objectives of the Ministries.
- To engage in and participate in any undertaking that is incidental and conducive for the attainment of our objectives.